Announcing Altru Patch 11
We are pleased to announce the release of Altru version 2.9, patch 11, which includes the following new features and enhancements:
- A Refund date field now appears on the Add a refund screen and the Refund security deposit screen. The field displays today’s date and is disabled.
- The status summary section of a refund record now displays the refund’s post status and post date.
- When you add a print membership card process, you can now select to only print cards for new members, renewed members, or rejoined members. When you add a print membership card process, you can now select to only print cards for new members, renewed members, or rejoined members. For example, if you send a different letter to new members than you do to renewed members, you can easily separate the two processes.
To limit the print membership card process, on the Add a print membership card process screen, click the Limit to checkbox, and then select New members, Renewed members, or Rejoined members. If you do not select to limit the process, all membership cards will be included. See below:
For a complete overview of changes in this update, review the New Features and Enhancements Guide, which is organized by department so users can review changes that affect their role.
In addition to the new features above the patch also resolves the following issues:
- When entering payments toward a pledge in batch, users receive the message “Error: In account system, “<NAME>”, accounts or account segments have not been defined for the combination of segment values: Designation: <Not Used>, Events: <Not Used>, Program: <Not Used>.” (BB718832)
- The Export Definitions feature is missing for user accounts. (BB719377)
- When processing a query or an export, users may receive the message “Unable to deserialize “. (BB720189)
- When processing a query or an export, users may receive this message “The section could not be loaded. Query node for view alias ‘Membership’ with a parent of ‘V_QUERY_CONSTITUENT’ was not found (BB720187)
- Users may try to re-order their membership levels and find that when using the promote and demote buttons it causes membership levels to change position sporadically. (BB721000)
- When applying a payment to a commitment users may receive the message “Object reference not set to an instance of an object”. (BB721072)
- Users may receive a GL mapping error when adding a payment even though all GL Mappings appear to be mapped correctly. (BB721185)
- When using Daily Sales users may receive the message: “Error: The current user does not have rights to use this datalist.” (BB721292)
- When searching for Orders in the Pick up Tickets section, users may notice Altru loading and the program freezes. (BB721371)
If you have any questions please leave a comment below.