Hosted Clients – Reminder to Periodically Check Your Version of Citrix
It’s a good idea for clients who use Blackbaud Hosting Services to periodically check the version of Citrix that they’re using to make sure they’re on the latest version. Using the latest version of the Citrix MetaFrame can help improve overall performance and minimize the risk of possible connection issues.
We have some excellent Knowledgebase articles that can help guide you through the process of checking your Citrix version, and updating, if necessary.
- Improvements to Hosting Environment with Citrix XenApp 6.5
- What Operating Systems are Compatible with Blackbaud Hosting Services?
- Hosting Back to School Check-Up: Part 1
- Tips for Successful Printing from Blackbaud Hosting Services
- Don’t Switch Your Default Printer – Use the Citrix Universal Printer!