How to Get the Facebook Like Button on a Blackbaud NetCommunity Page
A question we are frequently asked is how to integrate a Blackbaud NetCommunity site with Facebook. There are a number of ways to integrate with Facebook from showing an activity feed to showing a facepile (displays the Facebook profile of people that have liked your page) but the number one request is “How can I have a like button on my page?”
Well, here’s how:
1. Navigate to the Facebook social Plugins page.
2. Select the Like button plugin from the list and you will be then asked to fill in a few details such as the URL that you wish to use and the style/layout of the button.
3. When you have selected these hit the ‘Get Code’ button.
4. In BBNC create a new unformatted Text part in NetCommunity and paste in the code from step 3 and save the part.
5. Place the part on your desired page.
6. Have people ‘like’ your page!