Email the W-2 to Your Employees
The end of January is near and those W-2s need to get processed. To save time, money, and paper, consider emailing your employees their W-2s. This is an efficient and very easy process.
1. Open the W-2 Wizard and select the applicable state and locality taxes.
2. On the following screen, select Yes to have any of your employees elected to only receive W-2 forms electronically. (See the screen shot below.)
3. On the W-2 Preparer grid, mark the Electronic W-2 checkbox on the rows for the employees who have elected to receive their W-2s electronically.
4. Enter the email addresses for the selected employees in the Email address column.
5. Complete the rest of your W-2 processes.
6. Aatrix will then process and email the selected employees a notification and link to their W-2.
- Aatrix Payroll Reports: New Install Steps
- Do You Owe Your Employees Back Pay or a Bonus?
- What’s the Difference Between the Payroll Toolbox and the Year End Service Bulletin?
- How To Get Notified When Someone Donates in Blackbaud NetCommunity
- What is the Difference Between the Payroll Toolbox and the Year End Service Bulletin?