Organize Your Reports and Queries into Folders on Your Home Page
Do you have reports or queries that only you use or that you use often? Are you tired of having to search through vast numbers of reports and queries to find the one that you need? With The Financial Edge you have the ability to group your reports and queries into folders and place those onto your Home Page. Your folders can be numerous and detailed or broad and module-specific. Adding folders to your home page can save you time on a daily basis and keep you organized as well.
1. Select Home from the navigation bar.
2. Select Favorites, Organize Favorites from the menu bar.
3. Select the appropriate Home Page for the new folder.
4. Click New Folder.
5. Enter a name and description for the folder and click OK.
6. From the Reports or Query module, highlight the saved parameters to place in the new folder.
7. Select Favorites, Add to Favorites.
8. In the Move to drop-down menu, select the folder created in step 5.
This information is also in Knowledgebase solution BB34885.