Guest Speaker: Major Giving Webinar
We are delighted to welcome Bill Connors, author of Fundraising with The Raiser’s Edge: A Non-Technical Guide, as he presents Making a major impact with a major gifts program on April 17, 2012 at 2:00 p.m. ET.
Bill will discuss the benefits of a major gifts program as well as how to manage your program within The Raiser’s Edge—with and without the RE:Search module.
Major gifts fundraising is not about the size of the gift per se, it’s about the effort that goes into soliciting the gift—it’s about the strategy. Asking a supporter for a significant gift requires an extensive method of personal cultivation. Managing these relationships means:
- Tediously organizing and classifying your prospects
- Using The Giving Score to reveal your VIPs
- Tracking prospects’ wealth profiles including gifts to other organizations and financial assets
- Creating a detailed solicitation plan
- Putting this all to work to cultivate long-lasting, rewarding relationships